Andia Rispah Igobwa
Monday, April 12, 2021
Investing in cryptocurrencies can be intimidating, but your biggest concern when choosing the best app or broker should be security and safety.
Whether you intend to buy and hold long-term or trade frequently, interested in privacy or ease of use, the following exchanges are the best for any use case you have;
- Coinbase – Best for beginners
- eToro - Best for all-round cryptocurrency trading app
- YouHodler – Best app if you want to earn interest and borrow
- Binance – Best cryptocurrency trading app for a range of tradable pairs
- NSBroker – Best advanced app for crypto CFDs
But before you choose the best app, it's worth knowing what to look for and that it meets your needs.
Look for a cryptocurrency broker that;
- accepts daily payment methods or CFD providers
- allows you to trade cryptos without paying any commissions.
- Is regulated mainly for CFD providers.
- Supports fiat-to-crypto pairs.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
A growing number of financial institutions are hopping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon, so your options keep increasing.
That said, the go-to platforms are Coinbase and Binance.
Depending on where you are, you could also utilize WealthSimple to purchase bitcoin and Ethereum.
If you want to diversify your holdings, you could visit your brokerage account and purchase BTC and ETH exchange-traded funds (ETFs), like BTCC AND QBTC.
Please follow our Community Guidelines