How do I open an RESP account for my child?

Asked 3 years ago

I am looking for suggestions to invest in my daughter's RESP. I think it's a lot better for her future as I might be saving her from thousands in student loans. What are your recommendations for good RESPs?

Andia Rispah Igobwa

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

To open an RESP account, you have to first get your child a Social Insurance Number (SIN).

If you don't already have a SIN, you also have to get yourself one.

Plus, you need documents like birth certificates.

Some of the best ones are Questrade RESP and Justwealth RESP.

Write an answer...


Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?